CNAREA Convention – September 12 – September 15, 2022
$500 per member;
$350 per family member (children under 8 no charge)
- If not attending the Convention for the week, but wanting to attend the Tuesday events in person: Members can attend the Awards Dinner along with Tuesday’s Workshop for $250.00 per person.
- An invoice will be emailed through PayPal after we receive your online registration form. Invoices shall be payable no later than Aug. 15, 2022. Registrations submitted after Aug. 15 will be due upon receipt.
- For those attending in person, the Ontario HST will be applied to the invoice.
- Use the above form if you wish to attend any of the following: Full week in Collingwood in person, AGM and/or Open Forum in person or virtually.
- For the Convention: all members can attend the convention.
- For the Open Forum: you must not work for stakeholders such as AMC’s, Banks, Mortgage Insurers, and not be a Board Member of CNAREA.
Session: 10:30AM EST, Tuesday September 13.
- For the AGM: all members can attend, only designated (including Retired) members can vote.
Being held 1PM EST, Tuesday September 13.
There are three (3) Board of Directors seats up for election this term.
The current nominees are: Johnathan Carty, Robert MacDonald, and Stefan Epstein.
If you wish to see different members as nominees, you may select up to three (3) designated members, using the following Nomination Form:
Please note: Your nomination form is not complete until confirmation is received by CNAREA that your selected member has accepted your nomination.
There is one (1) seat up for election, for President of CNAREA, this term.
The current nominee for President is: James Carty.
If you wish to see a different nominee for President, you may select up to one (1) member, from the Board of Directors, using the following Nomination Form:
Please note: Your nomination form is not complete until confirmation is received by CNAREA that your selected Board member has accepted your nomination.
- Only designated members who are unable to vote themselves can register a proxy.
Attending the Convention?
Get in touch with Georgian Bay Hotel in Collingwood to reserve your room. There are blocked rooms for our members. *Limited rooms available.*
Register online here: Georgian Bay Hotel CNAREA Reservations
This link will automatically open with the dates of the convention preselected along with the CNAREA promo code. You can adjust your check-in and out dates and number of guests/rooms as needed.
Deluxe Rooms (1 king or 2 queens) – $143.65
One Bedroom Suites – $160.65
Two Bedroom Suites – $203.15
Register by phone: 705-445-9422 or 1-800-482-7894, ext. 1
Group Code For Reference: CNAREA MEMBERS
GROUP BOOKING POLICIES:
CNAREA Members Group Block Reservations allow for changes or cancellations 72 hours prior to check-in. Payment will be processed and a valid credit card (Visa Debit not accepted) must be used at time of web booking. Group block space will be released 30 days prior to arrival, rates will not be honored after this time.
Check out the in house restaurant at Georgian Bay Hotel
Checkout the details for one of the events happening on Thursday