When entering a Zoom session for a course, your video must be on at all times, and audio when you have a question or to answer a question.
There are three ways to turn your audio and video on/off.
1. At the bottom of your screen (may have to move your mouse to wake up your screen), there is a “Unmute” icon. If it is clicked, it will then say “Mute”. **Please MUTE your screen when you first arrive in a course and throughout, unless you are answering or asking a question.**
**If you screen looks like this:
EVERYONE will hear everything from your location (cell phone, keyboard clicking, dog barking, etc.) This is distracting to everyone.**
2. Right click (using mousepad) your profile icon/box and click Mute or Unmute:
3. Hover over your profile icon/box and click the blue “Mute” or “Unmute”:
1. Same steps as above, except look for “Start Video/Stop Video” at bottom of screen. *Only turn off video during breaks*.
2. Right click your profile icon/box and click Stop Video or Start Video:
3. Hover over your profile icon/box and click the blue “…” and select “Start Video” or “Stop Video”: