CNA208 – Appraising Complex Properties
This 2 (two) day course has been designed to raise the level of awareness of the scope of work involved with more complex valuation assignments. The course offers many different scenarios for discussion and includes significant case studies.
• Appraising mixed use properties
• Appraising unusual properties
• Appraising income producing properties
• One of a kind properties
• Non traditional valuation methods and techniques
• Appraising complex sites
• Appraising historic residences
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, and a working camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
Textbook: “1.7 Mastering Unique & Complex Property Appraisal”
By: Timothy Detty, Certified General Appraiser, AQB-Certified USPAP Instructor Kevin Klosterman, Certified Real Estate Appraiser Beth Sigg, Certified General Appraiser, AQB-Certified USPAP Instructor
Special notes and materials: James Vincent Latteri, IFAS, DAC, Certified Appraisal Reviewer
- You will receive the course material prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and must be completed by the end of the third year of membership.
Prerequisite: CNA207 Advanced Case Studies