CNA209 – USPAP REVIEW
(2020 – 2021 eUSPAP)
This is a self-study of the eUSPAP (electronic USPAP) for the 2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. Students are expected to navigate through the USPAP (please see embedded video within document for the revisions), Advisory Opinions (AO), and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and then complete a final exam.
2. eUSPAP (pdf)
3. 2020-2021 USPAP Declaration (pdf)
- Course credit hours: 4
- Students must pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Instructions and “2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice” (eUSPAP *pdf*)
By: Appraisal Institute
- 2020-2021 USPAP Declaration
- the course material will appear in the ‘Downloads’ within your Account Dashboard online.
- the Exam will be in your E-Course User Profile
- This mandatory course is to be completed by all members, of all designations, as a new version is released every two years.
Prerequisite: CNA102 Introduction to Appraisal Standards (eUSPAP)