All online quizzes and exams shall be completed in the Inspera program. You will be contacted with a user name and password upon registration of this course.
- You will first complete three (3) open book practice quizzes, so have all the course materials available. All of the course materials are accessed here, in the Downloads section of the Dashboard (once logged into your CNAREA account) as well as in your Inspera Assessment:
- You are expected to navigate through the USPAP, Advisory Opinions (AOs), Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and all other course materials provided to complete these quizzes.
- You may complete the quizzes in multiple sittings. Your progress will be saved in Inspera if you log out and log back in.
- Please note the closing date for your quizzes in the notification email.
- After submitting your quizzes, please notify the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for your results.
- You must pass each quiz with a minimum grade of 80% before attempting the final exam.
- You will be given a total of three (3) attempts at each quiz. If after the third attempt you are unsuccessful on any quiz, you will be scheduled for a Feedback session with the Education Department.
The final exam is open book and timed. You must complete the final exam within a single sitting.
- Please note the closing date for your final exam in the notification email.
- Successful completion of this course requires a minimum grade of 80% on the final exam.
- You will be given a total of three (3) attempts for the final exam (first attempt then 2 rewrites). If after the third attempt (2nd rewrite) you are unsuccessful, you will be required to retake the course at full cost.
Exam rewrite fee: $100 *invoiced*