CNA100 – Introduction to Appraisal Standards (USPAP) is a self-study correspondence course designed to help:
- Familiarize with the current Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) document.
- Navigate USPAP’s Rules, Standards, Advisory Opinions (AO), and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Utilize the USPAP document as a guiding resource within appraisal decisions.
This mandatory course is to be completed by all members, of all designations, within thirty (30) days of being a member.
- USPAP Declaration
- USPAP Quiz Material (History of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- 2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice By: The Appraisal Foundation
Course instructions are in the Downloads section of Dashboard when logging into CNAREA Account.
Members are required to have the following equipment and technologies:
- Working computer (or other such device)
- Dual monitor set-up (recommended)
- Up-to-date web browser – and a working knowledge of the program
- Up-to-date PDF reader – and a working knowledge of the program
Course Fee: $500 CAD plus tax