CNA100 – Introduction to Appraisal Standards
(2020 – 2021 eUSPAP)
This is a self-study of the eUSPAP (electronic USPAP) for 2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. Students are expected to navigate through the USPAP, Advisory Opinions (AO), and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- “2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice” (eUSPAP *pdf*)
By: Appraisal Institute
- 2020-2021 USPAP Declaration
- Quiz Material
eCourse: Quizzes and Exam
- the course material will appear in the ‘Downloads’ within your Account Dashboard online.
- the quizzes and exam will be in your E-Course User Profile
- This mandatory course is to be completed by all members, of all designations, within 30 days of being a member.