**Please clear the cache and cookies within your internet browser settings before attempting any of the online courses**
COURSE COMPLETION PROCEDURE
- If you have any questions about the course material or quizzes, you must discuss first with your supervisor. If you do not have a supervisor, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for general information.
- You will utilize the entire USPAP document, declaration, and Quiz Material to complete the online quizzes and final exam. **You will need to become familiar and competent with navigating the USPAP document during your career as an Appraiser. It is a mandatory document to abide by and you will be tested on its material throughout the rest of the courses you will take with CNAREA.**
- The eCourse portion of this course (quizzes and exam) will be assigned to your E-Course User Profile, by CNAREA, soon after you have made payment for CNA102.
- Once you have been assigned the CNA102 eCourse, you will then complete the timed online open book quizzes found in the E-Course User Profile (under the Education menu). Further instructions are available within. You must complete each quiz before you can challenge the final exam. *The E-Course User Profile submenu is only visible when you are logged into the website*.
- After you successfully complete the quizzes, you will be able to challenge the online final exam. The exam itself is one hour, which you can start at any time, but will only have one hour to complete it once you start the exam.
- You will be notified via email with your grade of your final exam. If you are not successful, you will be required to rewrite the exam. A rewrite can take place after 15 days of completing your last exam and an invoiced fee of $250.00 to be paid prior to rewriting the exam.
- CNAREA will automatically be notified of your grade. If you require insurance, CNAREA will let Prolink know to contact you directly for insurance coverage. If you do not require insurance (Non-Fee members), you can proceed with ordering the next course.
Downloadable links: eUSPAP, declaration, instructions and quiz material (Found in your ‘Downloads’ in your Account Dashboard when you first log into the CNAREA website.)
eCourse: online quizzes & final exam
The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and guidance material Copyright (c) 2020-21
By: The Appraisal Foundation
The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and guidance material copyright © 2020-2021 by The Appraisal Foundation are being provided by CNAREA with permission of the Appraisal Foundation. All rights reserved. No part of USPAP or the guidance material may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent of the Appraisal Foundation.
Paper copies of USPAP (including Advisory Opinions and Frequently Asked Questions) are available for purchase from The Appraisal Foundation Distribution Center: 1-800-348-2831 or at www.appraisalfoundation.org, Store.