CNA102 – Introduction to Appraisal Standards
(2020 – 2021 eUSPAP)
This is a self-study of the eUSPAP (electronic USPAP) for 2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. Students are expected to navigate through the USPAP, Advisory Opinions (AO), and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
2. eUSPAP (pdf)
3. 2020-2021 USPAP Declaration (pdf)
4. Quiz Material
5. Quizzes and Final Exam
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- “2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice” (eUSPAP *pdf*)
By: Appraisal Institute
- 2020-2021 USPAP Declaration
- Quiz Material
eCourse: Quizzes and Exam
- the course material will appear in the ‘Downloads’ within your Account Dashboard online.
- the quizzes and exam will be in your E-Course User Profile
- This mandatory course is to be completed by all members, of all designations, within 30 days of being a member.