**Please do not complete the quizzes within the textbook. Only complete the online quizzes in Inspera**
- CNA103 – Fundamentals of Market Data is a self-study correspondence course.
- Course materials:
- PDF Participant Manual 1.2: Principles of Residential Real Estate Appraisal, Basic Appraisal Principles By: Calvin Moye
- Textbook: “Principles of Residential Appraisal”, Basic Appraisal Principles
By: Calvin Moye IFAS, CALMO Realty Services, Inc.
- PDF Illustration: House and Garage Dimensions
All online quizzes and exams shall be completed in the Inspera program.
- As you work through each chapter of the participant manual, you will complete four (4) open book practice quizzes.
- You may complete the quizzes in multiple sittings. Your progress will be saved in Inspera if you log out and log back in.
- Please note the closing date for your quizzes in the notification email.
- After submitting your quizzes, please notify the Education Department at email@example.com for your results.
- You must pass each quiz with a minimum grade of 80% before attempting the final exam.
- You will be given a total of three (3) attempts at each quiz. If after the third attempt you are unsuccessful on any quiz, you will be scheduled for a Feedback session with the Education Department.
The final exam is open book and timed. You must complete the final exam within a single sitting.
- Please note the closing date for your final exam in the notification email.
- Successful completion of this course requires a minimum grade of 80% on the final exam.
- You will be given a total of three (3) attempts for the final exam (first attempt then 2 rewrites). If after the third attempt (2nd rewrite) you are unsuccessful, you will be required to retake the course at full cost.
Exam rewrite fee: $100 *invoiced*