**Please do not complete the fillable quizzes within the Student Workbook PDF. Only complete the online quizzes in the E-Course User Profile within your CNAREA account**
COURSE COMPLETION PROCEDURE
- If you have any questions about the course material or quizzes, you must discuss first with your supervisor. If you do not have a supervisor, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general information.
- The eCourse portion of this course (4 quizzes and final exam) will be assigned to your E-Course User Profile, by CNAREA, soon after you have made payment for CNA103.
- Complete each section in the participant manual and corresponding online quiz.
- Once you have been assigned the CNA103 eCourse, you will be able to complete the timed online open book quizzes found in the E-Course User Profile (under the Education menu). Further instructions are available within. You must complete each quiz in order, before moving on to the next (1,2,3, etc.) and before you can challenge the final exam. *The E-Course User Profile submenu is only visible when you are logged into the website*.
- After you successfully complete the quizzes, you will be able to challenge the online final exam. The exam itself is two hours, which you can start at any time, but will only have two hours to complete it once you start the exam. No devices and/or course material will be permitted. Only a calculator.
- You will be notified via email with your grade of your final exam. If you are not successful, you will be required to rewrite the exam. A rewrite can take place after 15 days of completing your last exam and an invoiced fee of $250.00 to be paid prior to rewriting the exam.
Textbook: “Principles of Residential Appraisal”
Basic Appraisal Principles (Participant Manual 1.2), By Calvin W. Moye, IFAS, CALMO Realty Services, Inc.
Downloadable links: Instructions and Participant Manual 1.2
eCourse: 4 quizzes & final exam