CNA103 – Introduction to the Fundamentals of Market Data
This correspondence course has been designed to teach the market data abstraction method of making sales comparison approach adjustments. It includes a complete overview of all types of depreciation. The course is taught by use of problems and case studies contained in a working student manual.
• Review of appraisal principles and terminology
• Depreciation methods
• Introduction to market abstraction
• Case studies applying the mathematics of proving adjustment
• Methods applied in supporting dollar adjustments for depreciation
• Market abstraction of depreciation, contributory value, and appreciation
• Isolation of depreciation using the income approach
• Quizzes & Final Exam
- Course credit hours: 45
- Students must pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Principles of Residential Real Estate Appraisal, Participant Manual 1.2, “Basic Appraisal Principles”
By: Calvin W. Moye, IFAS, CALMO Realty Services, Inc.
eCourse: Quizzes and Exam
- the course material will appear in the ‘Downloads’ within your Account Dashboard online.
- the quizzes and exam will be in your E-Course User Profile
- This course is mandatory for the DAR designation and should be completed by the end of year two of being a member.
CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising