**Please clear the cache and cookies within your internet browser settings before attempting any of the online courses**
**Please do not complete the quizzes within the textbook. Only complete the online quizzes in the E-Course User Profile within your CNAREA account**
COURSE COMPLETION PROCEDURE
- If you have any questions about the course material or quizzes, you must discuss first with your supervisor. If you do not have a supervisor, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general information.
- The eCourse portion of this course (10 quizzes and final exam) will be assigned to your E-Course User Profile, by CNAREA, soon after you have made payment for CNA142.
- Once you have been assigned the CNA142 eCourse, you will be able to complete the timed online open book quizzes found in the E-Course User Profile (under the Education menu). Further instructions are available within. You must complete each quiz in order, before moving on to the next (1,2,3, etc.) in correspondence with each chapter in the textbook, and before you can challenge the final exam. *The E-Course User Profile submenu is only visible when you are logged into the website*.
- After you successfully complete the quizzes, you will be able to challenge the online final exam. The exam itself is one hour, which you can start at any time, but will only have one hour to complete it once you start the exam.
- You will be notified via email with your grade of your final exam. If you are not successful, you will be required to rewrite the exam. A rewrite can take place after 15 days of completing your last exam and an invoiced fee of $250.00 to be paid prior to rewriting the exam.
Textbook (will be mailed): “Basic Construction Refresher”, Hondros Learning
Downloadable links: Instructions (Found in your ‘Downloads’ in your Account Dashboard when you first log into the CNAREA website.)
eCourse: 10 quizzes & final exam