CNA206 – Fundamentals of Statistical Analysis
This 2 (two) day course instructs residential appraisers in the practice of statistics, real estate finance, and valuation modeling. The course includes basic principles and terminology along with terms of financing and realistic examples. It provides insight into the science of appraisal and shows the importance of statistics in the appraisal process.
• Sampling techniques
• Calculating range, variance, and standard deviation
• Coefficient of variance
• Understanding distribution
• Modeling, equation, and formula
• Understanding AVMs
• Monetary policy
• Interest rates and mortgage payments
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a financial calculator and be proficient in its use, access to Zoom, and a working camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
Textbook: “Statistics, Modeling & Finance”
By: Hondros Learning
- You will receive the course material prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and must be completed by the end of the third year of membership.
CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising