Thank you for your interest in CNAREA!
Information on this page is for designated appraisers looking to join CNAREA.
US Appraisers: Please forward your licensing documentation, resume and confirmation that your USPAP is up to date to email@example.com.
Designates Transferring to CNAREA:
*Please ensure there are no conflicts with the other associations that you are a member of when considering joining a different association.*
- Please submit the online membership application along with confirmation of your current designation, resume, and a current Criminal Background check. The membership application can be found here: DAR Application Form.
- When the application is processed and approved you will receive a member number and you can then register for CNA100 Introduction to Appraisal standards (USPAP).
- You will be required to complete an orientation program Transferring Designates. The material covered will outline and describe what CNAREA expects of members when it comes to completing a report. There will be assessments with a minimum grade of 80%. Prior to enrolling in the orientation, you will need to have successfully completed the standards course indicated above.
- When CNA100 and the orientation program are successfully completed you will be in contact with PROLINK, our insurance broker, to arrange for E&O insurance.
- With insurance in place your DAR designation will be activated.
Please see our Price Guideline for membership and course fees: Price Guideline.