*SOLD OUT* Will schedule again after February Boot Camp is complete.
Boot Camp is Back!
We are proud to say that with the high success rate of our recent Boot Camp, we have now scheduled our second Boot Camp and can’t wait to see you there!
Members who can register: New Candidate Members (Fee and Non-Fee)
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration
- You will receive the course material for Boot Camp via email prior to the course start date
- Course credit: CNA201, CNA202, CNA203, CNA204, CNA205
- Students must attend and participate in all the Zoom sessions, complete all assigned quizzes/assignments, and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing Boot Camp
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, camera and audio. *Will not be permitted to attend the remainder of Boot Camp if no audio and/or video. Credit or refunds will not be given.*
- Registration closes February 1, 2021, only 30 spaces available
Have CNA102 (USPAP) and CNA101 (Introduction to Real Estate Appraising) completed prior to the first day of Boot Camp
What we are going to offer is:
- A discounted cost of $2,100
- The $500 deposit will come off of the $2,100
- The balance ($1,600) will then be invoiced, and due within two weeks of the date sent, in four equal payments on February 15, March 15, April 15, and May 15 (2021)
- Taxes added at checkout and on each invoice
- Receive CNA101 (assigned to your E-Course User Profile *textbook is mailed*)
**If you have already ordered CNA101 before registering for Boot Camp, your grand total will be reduced by $500 and your installments will be based on $1,100 ($1,600 minus the $500 deposit).**
Instructions Days (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
Monday February 22, Tuesday February 23
Thursday February 25, Friday February 26
Monday March 1, Tuesday March 2
Exam Day (Zoom session): 1pm – 4pm EST
Wednesday March 3