This 1 (one) day course instructs both new and experienced appraisers on correct and practical methods of completing the form type, residential appraisal report with emphasis on USPAP compliance. The course includes detailed instruction on completing both the cost approach and the sales comparison approach, including methods of calculating effective age from the market, and all forms of depreciation. Land valuation is also addressed. Specific methods of calculating adjustments in the sales comparison approach are presented with many actual examples and case studies.
- Course credit hours: 8
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
- CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising and
- CNA103 Introductions to the Fundamentals of Market Data OR
- CNA203 Residential Sales Comparison Approach
- Schedule for the day (Zoom session): 10am – 6pm EST
- You will receive the course material via email prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- 1 week cancellation notice required prior to the course or the course cost will be non-refundable.
- This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and must be completed by the end of the second year of membership.
You are required to complete the refresher course, CNA210 Report Writing, every two years after completing CNA205.