This 2 (two) day course instructs residential appraisers in the practice of statistics, real estate finance, and valuation modeling. The course includes basic principles and terminology along with terms of financing and realistic examples. It provides insight into the science of appraisal and shows the importance of statistics in the appraisal process.
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising
- Schedule for each day (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
- You will receive the course material via email prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- 1 week cancellation notice required prior to the course or the course cost will be non-refundable.
- This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and must be completed by the end of the third year of membership.