This 2 (two) day course instructs residential appraisers in the practice of statistics, real estate finance, and valuation modeling. The course includes basic principles and terminology along with terms of financing and realistic examples. It provides insight into the science of appraisal and shows the importance of statistics in the appraisal process.
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a financial calculator and be proficient in its use, access to Zoom, and a working camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
Textbook: “Statistics, Modeling & Finance”
By: Hondros Learning
- Schedule for each day (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
- You will receive the course material prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- 1 week cancellation notice required prior to the course or the course cost will be non-refundable.
- Candidates: This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and can be completed within any year of being a member, before the DAR exam.
- Designates: Can register for this course for a refresher/CE hours, if needed
CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising
CNA201 Residential Real Estate Appraising