This 2 (two) day course has been designed to teach residential appraisers the valuation of complex residential properties. It focuses on problem solving techniques for appraising residential properties that consist of more than just a single family residence. The course includes a recap of valuation fundamentals along with many practical case studies.
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
Textbook: “1.4 Advance Residential Applications & Case Studies”
By: Timothy Detty, Certified General Appraiser, AQB-Certified USPAP Instructor
Special notes and materials: James Vincent Latteri, IFAS, DAC, Certified Appraisal Reviewer
- Schedule for each day (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
- You will receive the course material to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- 1 week cancellation notice required prior to the course or the course cost will be non-refundable.
- Candidates: This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and can only complete once you have two years experience working in the field with your Supervisor.
- Designates: Can register for this course for a refresher/CE hours, if needed
CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising
CNA103 Introduction to the Fundamentals of Market Data
CNA201 Residential Real Estate Appraising
CNA202 Residential Cost Approach
CNA203 Residential Sales Comparison
CNA204 Residential Income Approach
CNA205 Completing Residential Reports
2 Years experience working in the field with your Supervisor