This 2 (two) day course has been designed to teach residential appraisers the valuation of complex residential properties. It focuses on problem solving techniques for appraising residential properties that consist of more than just a single family residence. The course includes a recap of valuation fundamentals along with many practical case studies.
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
- CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising
- CNA103 Introduction to the Fundamentals of Market Data
- Schedule for each day (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
- You will receive the course material via email prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- 1 week cancellation notice required prior to the course or the course cost will be non-refundable.
- This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and must be completed by the end of the third year of membership.