This 2 (two) day course has been designed to raise the level of awareness of the scope of work involved with more complex valuation assignments. The course offers many different scenarios for discussion and includes significant case studies. This course is a prerequisite to enroll in the DAC program.
- Course credit hours: 16
- Students must attend the Zoom sessions and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, camera and audio.
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the course start date.
Textbook: “1.7 Mastering Unique & Complex Property Appraisal”
By: Timothy Detty, Certified General Appraiser, AQB-Certified USPAP Instructor Kevin Klosterman, Certified Real Estate Appraiser Beth Sigg, Certified General Appraiser, AQB-Certified USPAP Instructor
Special notes and materials: James Vincent Latteri, IFAS, DAC, Certified Appraisal Reviewer
- Schedule for each day (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
- You will receive the course material prior to the course start date. *It is highly recommended to self study before the course start date.*
- 1 week cancellation notice required prior to the course or the course cost will be non-refundable.
- Candidates: This course is mandatory for the DAR professional designation and can only complete once you have two years experience working in the field with your Supervisor.
- Designates: Can register for this course for a refresher/CE hours, if needed.
CNA207 Advanced Case Studies
2 Years experience working in the field with your Supervisor