Members who can register: New Candidate Members
- Course total: $1000
- Being held February 7/8/9/11
- $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration
- The balance will be due no later than April 1
- Balance will be invoiced through PayPal
This course will allow Candidate Members to be better equipped for their appraisal journeys and future courses with CNAREA. We will provide an enhanced platform for our Candidates to better understand definitions and their importance, explore basic principles and Report Writing, while introducing our three Approaches: Cost, Sales Comparison, and Income Approach.
This will be an interactive online experience including, but not limited to, in depth case studies, calculations, assignments, and conversation.
Registrants are expected to be ready and willing to learn, be interactive, complete assignments that are given (during class hours and in own time) and utilize their new skills that they will gain by completing this course.
- Students must attend and participate in all the Zoom sessions, complete all assigned quizzes/assignments, and pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course.
- Students must have a calculator, access to Zoom, and working camera and audio. *Will not be permitted to attend the remainder of this course if no audio and/or video. Credit or refunds will not be given.*
- Registration closes December 30, 2021, only 25 spaces available.
- Will receive credit for the following courses:
- CNA201 Residential Real Estate Appraising
- CNA205 Completing Residential Reports
CNA102 (USPAP) and CNA101 (Introduction to Real Estate Appraising) completed prior to start date.
Instructions Days (Zoom sessions): 10am – 6pm EST
Monday February 7, Tuesday February 8, Wednesday February 9
Exam Day (Zoom session):
Friday February 11