JOB DESCRIPTION/COMPANY SUMMARY
Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents. FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
As an Appraisal Relationship Specialist, you will play an important role in the appraisal and review process, helping FCT to effectively facilitate valuation assignments for our lender partners. As a member of the Valuation Solutions team your attention to detail and eye for quality, along with your ability to grasp new concepts and work efficiently is crucial. You will have an opportunity to apply your skills, knowledge and experience as an expert appraiser to complete both internal / external residential valuations and appraisal review.
FCT’s Valuation Solutions Department owns accountability for the introduction of innovative valuation products to the lender community. Focusing on the expansion of our in market PVII product through insurance coverage on values created from AVMs, FLEX appraisals, desktops or drive-bys and a much more focused approach to the client experience when a full appraisal is required.
HERE’S HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Completion of valuation assignments, both internal and external
- Display expert knowledge of appraisal theory
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Respond to inquiries and effectively resolve negotiations in the interest of the organization
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Designated member of the AIC or CNAREA
- Comprehensive knowledge related to the regulations, laws, acts, statutes, policies and objectives governing the real estate valuation industry
- Familiarity with a variety of residential valuation services including AVM’s (automated valuation models), desktops, drive-by, and full appraisals associated with residential real estate
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
To apply for this job please visit firstam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.