Website TrueFind Appraisals
Not all residential and valuation advisory service firms are the same!!!
As a leading national residential firm, we are expanding our services. Our industry leading National Residential Manager whose reputation for delivering quality reports and service excellence coupled with an overwhelming demand for our services has our firm actively seeking designated appraisers to join our firm. We recognize the future of our organization is dependent upon the quality of our staff. We seek individuals who possess well-rounded education, professionalism, and motivation.
If you are qualified, designated residential appraiser that is looking to be part of an exciting team, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation that is structured on a competitive split fee basis
- Leading edge technology and tools to complete residential assignments
- Access to all leading residential data sources
- Weekly payment of completed assignments by direct deposit
- A strong support group of like-minded professional peers.
- The support of a strong and hardworking administrative team
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- A culture of friendliness, respect, teamwork, quality, and integrity.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Designated Residential Appraisers
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- MLS board access (depends on service area)
Our appraisal firm takes great pride in having assembled a group of some of the most experienced and qualified appraisers in the industry today. If you are a detail oriented, conscientious, and hardworking appraiser interested in developing long-term business relationships in a highly ethical, quality oriented company, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org