Website FNF Canada
Member type: DAR
Employment type: Full Time
Contact Name: James Hendren
Website: View Website
Contact Address: 55 Superior Boulevard
Contact City: Mississauga
Contact Province: Ontario
Contact Postal Code: L5T 2X9
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FNF Canada, a leading Appraisal Management Company (AMC) with over 20 years of industrial experience, is looking to add three (3) DAR residential appraisers to our team in full time permanent positions for the Greater Vancouver Area (2) and the Greater Toronto Area (1). The successful applicant should:
- Have a DAR accreditation and be a member in good standing.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in property valuation
- Have the ability to complete a wide array of valuation and consulting assignments
- Be self-motivated, positive in demeanor, and progressive in nature
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dynamic marketplace
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to foster strong client relations
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for completing Desktop and/or Market Rent assignments for FNF Canada’s lender/client base within the lenders SLA and TAT requirements. The successful candidate(s) will work from their home office, as no travel is required.
As a permanent full time FNF employee, you will be eligible for all related full time employee benefits, cover all appraiser related data fee’s (including CRAL access) and will have the support of a strong operations team.
Please forward all resumes to James Hendren at jhendren@FNF.ca
To apply for this job email your details to jhendren@FNF.ca