Website Prime Appraisals
Prime Appraisals has experienced a material increase in market demand for residential work throughout Durham Region and select parts of Northumberland. As a result, our team is looking for a DAR working in residential appraisals to complete both urban and rural property types on an independent basis.
In working with Prime Appraisals, the successful candidate will receive ongoing office support in client co-ordination and payment, ongoing training, and Prime Appraisals standardized documentation, as well as a fee-split income level commensurate with personal experience.
Prime Appraisals offers attractive fee structures with varying file-types.
Preference will be given to designated members who apply however candidates will be considered if they have adequate work experience which can be verified through work product review.
Key duties within the role will include (but are not limited to):
- The analysis and review of residential real property.
- Inspect properties to collect and evaluate construction characteristics, condition, special features, and functional design.
- Interview key stakeholders involved in subject properties to derive data with regards to the subject and the immediate area.
- Research relevant data with regards to land use, potential restrictions and derive an opinion of highest and best value.
- Prepare form reports that estimate property values in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
The successful candidate will:
- Be a designated member or candidate member in good standing with CNAREA and will have valid professional insurance with up-to-date CE credit standing.
- Two or more years of experience completing residential Appraisals.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable working independently.
- Have the ability to methodically gather and analyse data to arrive at a valuation.
- Possess strong skills in researching and organizing relevant property documentation.
- Have a strong understanding of key real estate value drivers, risks, and opportunities
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car to complete full property inspections in all seasons.
Interested and qualified parties are asked to forward their resume and cover letter directly to Rob via the contact information provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org