Website Mike LeClaire Appraisals Ltd.
We are looking for skilled and motivated individuals to join our team! If you feel you could contribute or to our firm please feel free to contact us.
Active candidate or DAR is preferred and an asset, but we are willing to train a new candidate as well.
You may also wish to visit the Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers (https://cnarea.ca/how-to-appraiser/) for information about becoming a CNAREA member.
This is a full-time (location in Bonnyville and Cold Lake areas) for a Real Estate Appraiser at Mike LeClaire Appraisals Ltd. The Real Estate Appraiser will evaluate properties, assess market conditions, and provide estimated property values. They will work closely with clients to provide appraisal services for a variety of residential property types.
Completion of professional appraisal courses from a recognized institution or association.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with clients and other team members.
- Applicable certifications and licenses in the field.
- Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to perform property inspections both for urban and rural properties.
To apply for this job email your details to ML2@telus.net