National Appraisal Services
NAS requires a Review Appraiser, who will work directly with major lenders; monitoring and reporting on appraisal review metrics and deliverables. This role will work in collaboration with all NAS departments to ensure a timely and accurate appraisal review process. Acting as a liaison between the client and appraiser network, this individual will be responsible for key relationships in the industry including the international governing appraisal bodies, lender risk departments and appraisal companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality assurance and control over appraisals through manual review
- Prioritize appraisal review requests and coordinate the delivery (electronically) of all reviews or summary reports to clients in a timely manner. Following all privacy and confidentially practices and procedures.
- Initiate preliminary appraisal report reviews to verify accuracy and completion.
- Assist in the review of new registrants for NAS
- Responds to client head offices requests, answer any questions surrounding the review process and produce ad-hoc reporting on review reports.
- Conducts market analysis (price and performance) to help make the best decisions surrounding property valuation.
- Operate as a subject matter expert for internal departments and other internal initiatives
- Operate as subject matter expert for client and appraiser quality conversations.
- Monitor, Analyze, and report on all appraisal review actives as requested.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the field of property valuation; incorporate new developments as appropriate.
- May assist with recruitment, training and sign off for junior appraisers in region.
- Other duties as required
- Membership and designation in an appraisal body (CRA, AIC, CNAREA) is required
- 5+ Years experience in Appraisal, Appraisal Review or Underwriting
- Must possess excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, client-focused with a commitment to excellence.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Detailed and highly organized. Data analysis skills/experience will be beneficial
- Able to manage sensitive information and situations with discretion and tact
- Full-Time Permanent
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Karen Bisson
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com