ALL applications require the following documents to be attached:
(no more than 4 MB):
- Criminal Background Check (must be current and conducted by police or RCMP)
- Confirmation of Education Documentation (transcripts/diploma/degree/etc.). *Will only review your transcripts (for potential course credit) when we see them included with your application.*
- Current Work History/Resume
*please note: extra documents may be required. Will be indicated within the application you fill out.*
- if you do not submit all of the required information in your membership application, your application will not be considered for review.
- new applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. We will contact you as soon as we have finished reviewing your application. *Please have consideration of the quantity of applications that we receive and understand that there will be a delay from the time you submit your application to when you receive a response from us.*
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the membership fee (see Fee Schedule), that is due within 30 days of approval or will be cancelled. If it is cancelled, and you are still interested in being a member, you will be required to reapply.
- Once the invoice is paid, you will be given your login information to access our website portal to order CNA102, which is to be purchased and completed within 30 days of becoming a member.
- All designated members (DAR & CM) are required to obtain Errors & Omission insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 liability coverage and provide proof of insurance to CNAREA annually. Insurance is quoted by and paid to PROLINK (or your chosen insurance provider). CNAREA does not issue quotes or take payment for your insurance coverage.
- *Applications will not be processed between December 15 and the first business day of January*
New Membership Applications
Candidate Membership Application
*must have a supervisor (a CNAREA Reviewer) lined up already*
Candidate Non-Fee Membership Application
*Not accepting Non-Fee applications until further notice*
*must be willing to obtain a supervisor to advance to the DAR designation*
*must attach signed Non-Fee Disclosure with application*
DAR Membership Application
*must have had DAR designation previously, or equivalent designation with another association*
Associate Membership Application
*must have the intent to register for a minimal amount of courses, for information purposes (working for AMC/banks), not to advance to the DAR designation*
Thank you for your interest in CNAREA!