CNA100 – Introduction to Appraisal Standards (USPAP) is a self-study correspondence course designed to help:
- Familiarize with the current Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) document.
- Navigate USPAP’s Rules, Standards, Advisory Opinions (AO), and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Utilize the USPAP document as a guiding resource within appraisal decisions.
This mandatory course is to be completed by all members, of all designations, within thirty (30) days of being a member.
- USPAP Declaration
- USPAP Quiz Material (History of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- 2020-2021 Edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice By: The Appraisal Foundation
Course instructions and material are in the Downloads section of Dashboard when logging into CNAREA Account as well in your Inspera assessment.
Members are required to have the following equipment and technologies:
- Working computer (or other such device)
- Dual monitor set-up (recommended)
- Up-to-date web browser – and a working knowledge of the program
- Up-to-date PDF reader – and a working knowledge of the program
Course Fee: $500 CAD plus tax