CNA103 – Introduction to the Fundamentals of Market Data
This is a self-study companion course in conjunction with CNA101. It has been designed to teach the market data abstraction method of making sales comparison approach adjustments. It includes a complete overview of all types of depreciation. The course presents problems and case studies contained in a working student manual.
Course Fee: $500.00 CAD Plus tax
Course Description: Click to Download
- Course credit hours: 45
- Students must pass an online examination to receive credit for completing this course
- Principles of Residential Real Estate Appraisal, Participant Manual 1.2, “Basic Appraisal Principles”
By: Calvin W. Moye, IFAS, CALMO Realty Services, Inc. *The Participant Manual opens as a PDF document. You will need Adobe Reader to open it.*
eCourse: Quizzes and Exam
- the course material will appear in the ‘Downloads’ within your Account Dashboard online.
- the quizzes and exam will be in your E-Course User Profile
- This course is mandatory for the DAR designation and should be completed by the end of year two of being a member.
CNA101 Introduction to Real Estate Appraising