The quickest way to find an appraiser in the area of the home you are needing an appraisal for is to enter part of the address in the Location field. You can change the kilometer radius slider to give you a larger or smaller search area.
For Residential properties you should look for members with at least the Candidate Member or Designated Appraiser Residential designations.
For Commercial properties you should look for members with at least the Designated Appraiser Commercial designation.
Associate, Retired and Non-Fee members are not permitted to write reports.
*A list of appraisers will appear under the Search Tool*
Preparation of Appraisal and Valuation Reports in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario in the areas of:
- Market Value and Cost Assessment of residential, condominiums, multifamily residential agricultural, industrial and commercial properties;
- Special use appraisal reports involving commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural subjects located in both urban and rural areas;
- Preparation of valuation impact studies on condominiums and single-family residential properties of both internal and external factors through out Alberta;
- Traditional land use and compensation studies throughout Alberta and Manitoba;
- Valuation of damages, loss of use and land value arising from flooding, and installation of dams and floodwalls;
- Valuation of compensation for industrial facilities located on DND, PFRA, First Nations and Métis Settlement lands in Western Canada;
- Valuation of easement rights on rural and urban properties;
- Valuation of properties and rights pursuant to the Surface Rights Acts of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba;
- Valuation of properties and rights pursuant to the Expropriation Acts of British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan;
- Valuation of Lands having aggregate extraction potential