**If no results appear when searching a location, please try refreshing your page.**
The quickest way to find an appraiser in the area of the home you are needing an appraisal for is to enter part of the address in the Location field. You can change the kilometer radius slider to give you a larger or smaller search area.
For Residential properties you should look for members with at least the Candidate Member or Designated Appraiser Residential designations.
For Commercial properties you should look for members with at least the Designated Appraiser Commercial designation.
Associate, Retired and Non-Fee members are not permitted to write reports.
*A list of appraisers will appear under the Search Tool*
Approved residential appraiser to many major banks (RBC, TD, Scotia, BMO, National Bank, CIBC, and many more).
I have approximately 6 years of experience in residential appraisal in the Toronto, Windsor, and Chatham-Kent areas (completed over 5,000 residential appraisal reports). I am on the approval list of all major banks.
- Residential Appraisal Assignments have included:
- Executive/Custom-built, high-end properties
- Lakefront properties
- Multi-family up to 4 units
- Luxury high-end condominium in the downtown Toronto
- New construction condo and single-family dwelling
- Century/Heritage properties
- Rural/Acreage properties
I am also working towards my AACI designation.
- Commercial Appraisal Assignments have included:
- Multi-family Buildings
- Rooming Houses
- Warehouses/Light Industrial Building
- Mix-use Properties
- Office Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Apartment Buildings
- Vacant Land for Commercial, Industrial, and Residential development